Monday, December 20, 2010

Gratitude journal cont.

61. Riley- has a growl-y 3 year old voice that is sometimes hard to understand, but he always has something to say about everything. He'll talk your ear off if you let him.

62. Maggie - is enthusiastic and passionate about music, school and play.

63. Kayla - has owned a special place in my heart from day one. She's sweet and genuine in spirit. Wanted Grandma to play with her, which I gladly obliged.

64. Ella - is competitive, sly, selfish and stubborn. Don't get in her way! IF you can get her to smile, she'll steal your heart away.

65. Avery - my shadow. Grandma had to sit next to her at the table; on Grandma's lap whenever possible; holding hands; holding her; captured my heart.....will miss this one terribly.

66. Emma - so grown up already! Sensitive, smart in school, talented in many ways. This girl will go far!

67. Josie - very spoiled, but very sweet. What baby of the family isn't?

68. Family who accepts me as I am.

69. Smooth landings.

70. My own bed and pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment